This page covers how to connect to Nahmii!
This guide is intended for both wallet providers and users who want to send transactions over the Nahmii network. Nahmii works like any other EVM compatible chain with ETH as its base currency and 'soon with the introduction of other token used as gas fee'.
Nahmii as a scaling solution to Ethereum must publish transaction data to Mainnet Ethereum.
Like every other scaling solution for Ethereum, ERC-20 smart contract addresses on Nahmii may differ from Ethereum for the same token. However, in the future we will provide a list of token list Here's an example for the NII token.
Nahmii is Ethereum compatible, and thus transactions are denominated in ETH. However, there are some discrepancies between the chains, a recognized feature is the fee designs and model.
With the click of a button, navigate to the connect-nahmii-2 dapp. Press on the
ADD NAHMII TESTNETand
ADD NAHMII MAINNETbutton. Alternatively, use the RPC aggregator, RPC INFO and click on the button
Add to Metamask. Approve the dapp request and the networks should be added to your Ethereum wallet extension.
With Browser Extension
With Mobile App
- 1.Open the browser extension.
- 2.Click on the network dropdown.
3. When the networks window pops up, click on
4. A new window will popup, where you can fill in the connection details. See details provided above for the network you would like to use and click save.
5. The wallet extension automatically switches to the newly added network.
- 1.Open the Metamask app.
- 2.Open the app menu and select settings
- 3.on the settings page, navigate to the networks page
- 4.A list of available networks are displayed. Click on the
Add Networkbutton onthe bottom of the page.
- 5.A new windom pops up, prompting you to fill in the connection details. Fill in the details provided above and click add.
6. The browser extension will direcct you to the wallet page and automatically switches to the newly added network.
There you'll find all transactions happening on Nahmii as they come through and also see how much it costs per transactions in gas fees on Nahmii.